- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the
- “Personal Information” shall refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For the removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any website, Company or individual apart from the User and the Website’s creator.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognise Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
- Personal data such as, but not limited to, Name, Location, Password, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Tracking information such as, but not limited to, the IP address of your Device and Device ID when connected to the internet. [This Information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Website or not), your computer browser information, and other information associated with your interaction with the site.]
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To communicate necessary account and service-related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations
Where any service you request involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
We also use your contact information to send offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for service improvement but shall immediately delete all such information upon withdrawal of your consent for the same through our ‘unsubscribe’ button or through an e-mail to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect and store your search details on the Website, including your search history, usage, and the features and time you have used the Website.
Further, you may occasionally provide payment-related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address, etc.) on the site. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure areas of approved payment gateways, which are digitally encrypted and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently used. We shall collect and store all such information in our internal Company servers for a finite period, as long as you are a User of the Website. We shall immediately delete all such information upon expiry of your Usership. We shall also delete all communication mentioned above upon withdrawal of Usership of any single Party to the touch.
The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. To the extent possible, we allow you not to divulge any specific information you wish us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the site and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Website.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks, which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related Information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may has been compromised.
At every stage before, during or after information collection, you have the right to access all personally identifiable information provided, rectify or alter all personally identifiable information provided, restrict the level of data to be retained as per your sole discretion and object to the retention, use and potential disclosure of the personally identifiable information.
- OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by You shall be used to
- Contact You when necessary and is also used for targeted marketing campaigns, e-mail marketing, remarketing, look-alike campaigns, etc., to conduct surveys, learn more about You by linking Your data with additional data through third-party data providers or analysing the data with the help of analytics service providers;
- Improve and develop new products, services, and features;
- Analyse purchase, usage and traffic data.
For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal records.
We use Your tracking information, such as IP addresses and or Device ID, to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will not sell, license or trade Your Personal Information. We will only share your personal information with others if they act under our instructions or we are required to do so by law.
Information collected via Our server logs includes users’ IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimisation and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our Website so that we can improve it and cater personalised content/ads according to their preferences.
- HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Suppose the same is not determined to you. In that case, you have the right to request the Company to elucidate the purpose of compiling said personal Information, pending fulfilment of which you shall not be mandated to disclose any information.
We will collect and use your personal information solely to fulfil those purposes specified by us, within the scope of the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfil those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customised services. We also offer certain features only available through a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged-in or registered users. Our Website uses session cookies to ensure that you have a good experience. These cookies contain a unique number, your ‘session ID’, which allows our server to recognise your computer and ‘remember’ what you’ve done on the site. The benefits of this are:
- You only need to log in once to navigate secure site areas.
- Our server can distinguish between your computer and other users so you can see the information that you have requested.
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website. We also use various third-party cookies for usage, behavioural, analytics and preferences data. The following are the different types of Cookies used on the Website:
- Authentication cookies: To identify the User and share the content that they requested.
- Functionality cookies: For customised user experience and resuming past course progress.
- Tracking, optimisation and targeting cookies: To capture usage metrics on device, operating system, browser, etc. This is done to capture behavioural metrics for better content delivery. To cater and suggest the most suited products and services
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how you use Our content and work out how we can make things better. These cookies follow your progress through our Website, collecting anonymous data on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and how long you spend on the site. Google then stores this data to create reports. These cookies do not store your data.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website, including your IP address, may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may use this information to evaluate your use of the Website, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this Website, you consent to processing data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
- YOUR RIGHTS
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights concerning your data:
- The right to request a copy of your data which we hold about you;
- The right to request any correction to any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to withdraw Your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to complain with a supervisory authority
- The right to obtain information on whether personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organisation.
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information designated confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and, therefore, will not be divulged to any third party unless legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any e-mails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services, and you retain sole discretion to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point in time.
- OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
- OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties, to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorise us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
- ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted at the registration stage, except for your E-mail ID. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the Website, and such modification shall be reduced by the User. If You change any information, We may or may not keep track of Your old Information. We will not retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Such prior information shall be removed entirely from our databases, including stored ‘backup’ systems. If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or to remove Your profile so that others cannot view it, the User needs to remediate and promptly correct any such incorrect information.
- CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
You will be asked to choose a password when you sign up to become a Member. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You must protect it against unauthorised access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
You agree not to use another Member’s account, username, e-mail address or password at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for all actions with your login information and password, including fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable data and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorised use of your account or access to your password, even after changing it.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and the Information we have accessed.
- AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
- CONSENT WITHDRAWAL, DATA DOWNLOAD & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
To withdraw your consent or request to download or delete your data with us for any or all our products & services at any time, please e-mail to email@example.com from your registered e-mail address.
- CONTACT US